Pair of 6.5" outdoor/indoor patio speakers featuring TIC's WifiStream multi-room music streaming technology. With WifiStream, you can play music just the way you like. One room, two rooms, all rooms. Indoor or outdoor. Different songs or all in sync. The choice is yours.
- Featuring TIC WifiStream and Muzo player multi-room music streaming platform (free Apple App Store or Google Play app required)
- Apple AirPlay compatible
- 6.5" woofer
- 1" tweeter
- Built-in 80W internal amplifier (2 x 40W)
- 180° swivel multi-mount system
- Weather & impact resistant exterior
- Rust-resistant gold-plated 5-way wire binding terminals
- Ideal for commercial or residential installation
- Includes: power adapter and 15' speaker wire (between speakers)
- Black or white finish
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I play music from Google Play Music by casting from the app?
Thanks for reaching out. The required TIC app which is the communication host does not support Google Play Music unfortunately. The compatible streaming services are:
Since these speakers have a built in amplifier, I assume that I do not need to purchase an amplifier to hook them up to and that they connect directly to my wifi. All I need to do is download the app to a phone or tablet, follow the instructions for connecting them to the wifi and plug them in?
Yes. That would be correct. It's a standalone speaker that does not require an external amplifier. If you have any question re the installation, please contact us via our support portal. There is also a walkthrough video that details the WifiStream installation process.
Do they or when will they be compatible with airplay 2?
Unfortunately the current chipset version installed in this model does not allow for Airplay 2 support. We will be adding new speaker models in the near future that will support Airplay 2.