The RB506 is part of TIC's new Bluetooth 5.0 family of multi-speaker audio solutions. Compared to Bluetooth 4, our new Bluetooth 5 chipset offers a significant range improvement, up to 4x the distance (vs. 4.0) and increased audio quality due to speed & bandwidth enhancements. Best of all, you can easily connect up to 100 compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices to create a massive multi-speaker sound system.
- Single active 180°directional in-ground speaker
- Built-in 2*50W power amplifier
- Extra tail can connect with another any 8ohm speaker to get stereo, such as B03,B06,GS3,GS5,TFS5,TFS6,TFS10,TFS25 etc.
- Powerful coaxial 2-way speaker design (8" woofer and 2" tweeter)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Wireless distance up to 300 feet*
- Can connect and play in sync with up to 100+ compatible TIC Bluetooth 5 devices
- 180° omnidirectional sound
- In-ground or surface-mount installation
- Best-in-class weather and impact-resistant exterior design
- 30-ft waterproof, bury-ready power supply
- Bluetooth wireless input only (no wired input)
- Included accessories: remote control and power supply
- Dimension: 15" w x 15" l x 19.25" h
- Bluetooth family: B503,B526,B515,BPS560,BPS565,RB506,RB505, New designs will come out soon. All these items can be paired together up to 100 pieces.
* Bluetooth 5's maximum range of 300 feet can be achieved with clear line-of-sight in outdoor settings. Wireless range will decrease in settings with walls and devices with signal interference. In addition, Bluetooth 5 is backward compatible with all older Bluetooth devices but the wireless connection range will be limited to the range specification of the older Bluetooth device. The connection range between a TIC's Bluetooth 5 device and a Bluetooth 4 device is typically between 20-50 feet. However, using an older Bluetooth device does not impact the connection range among speakers in a multi-speaker system.