Compact water & dust-resistant audio amplifier with powerful sound and convenient wireless input options. Perfect to drive any pair of TIC's wired speakers (GS, TFS, ASP, or PAT).
AMP100 features TIC's new WifiStream multi-room music streaming platform. With WifiStream, you can play music just the way you like. One room, two rooms, all rooms. Indoor or outdoor. Different songs or all in sync. The choice is yours.
- TIC WifiStream or Muzo player multi-room music streaming platform (free iOS & Android app)
- Water & dust resistant all-aluminum cabinet (IP64)
- 4 x 50W RMS @ 8Ω
- Impedance range: 4-16Ω (tested to power up to EIGHT 8Ω loudspeakers)
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- 3 input modes: Wifi, Bluetooth, RCA
- Bluetooth v4.2 (>100ft wireless range)
- 2.4G Wifi
- Apple AirPlay compatible
- Bass & Treble EQ control
- Built-in power and overload protection
- Included: amplifier, 2 detachable antennas, power adapter/cord, instruction manual
* AMP-100 is tested to be compatible in 4Ω mode with two of our subwoofer (GS50/TFS50) operating in satellite modes with any two pair of our wired speakers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you combine 2 channels to drive 100 watts per channel for bigger speakers?
no, you can not bridged them together. We are updating it , will get it by the end of Augsut.
what is the range of the wifi? how far away can the speakers be from the amp?
WiFi range would depend on your router and building layout. There is no WiFi range limit on the AMP100, Only limitation is that you can only connect to a 2.4GHz WiFi signal. Speakers must be wired to the AMP100 for them to work. On average it is recommended max distance for an 8 Ohm speaker be 200ft away since anything further than that would result in too much power loss. If you are looking for wireless speaker options I would suggest looking into our WiFi WPS models or possibly our new Bluetooth 5 models.