Instruction Manual - Wifi(AirPlay2) &Bluetooth 5.0 Multiroom Speakers and Amplfiers
Please use our new updated app:WiiM Pod
Find the latest iOS or Android app: “WiiM pod” download the app .Each device has its own specific code, select the code, follow the instruction to to setup the wifi connection.
BLUETOOTH INPUT SETUP
You can optionally use Bluetooth as an input. To set up a Bluetooth device, simply press the BT button on the remote to switch to Bluetooth mode. If no device has been connected, the BT LED indicator will flash and you can then select “the code” (Each device has specific code) from your device’s Bluetooth menu. Once connected, the LED indicator will become solid.
In addition to wireless Wifi or Bluetooth inputs, WBR12 also has 4 extra wired input options (HDMI, RCA, Optical, and USB) to conveniently broadcast non-wireless devices such as TV, radio, home-theater receiver/amplifier, USB thumb drive, etc. You can use the remote control or the app to select one of these 4 wired input modes.
STREAMING MUSIC/MULTI-ROOM SETUP
iPhones or Other iOS Devices (compatible with AirPlay 2)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices..If you could not connect it to wifi, just use remote control to press WIFI for 3--5second, you can hear "wifi setup mode", you will connect your amplifier to wifi easily.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “WiiM pod” app if it’s not connected to your wifi network already.
- Open any music/audio streaming app on your iOS device and pick a song, album, or playlist to play.
- From Now Playing screen (or iOS Control Center), tap on the AirPlay audio icon.
- In the following AirPlay window, choose as many as devices as desired to play in a mesh network.
For more AirPlay 2 help, please visit: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202809#ios
Android Phones/Devices (alternative method for iOS devices)
- Use remote control to choose the wifi input for all compatible TIC devices.
- Add your TIC device(s) in the “WiiM Pod” app if it’s not connected to wifi network already.
- From the Device List screen in the “WiiM Pod” app, drag desired devices onto the “main” device to create a mesh network group.
- Use remote control to change the input of the “main” device to Bluetooth. Connect your Android device to the “main” device via Bluetooth. When streaming from any music/audio app, all devices in the mesh network group will play together.
Note: You may also choose another input (HDMI, AUX, optical, and USB) in the “main” device and all devices in the mesh network group will play together from the selected input.
For iOS devices (with compatible iOS versions), we strongly recommend using Airplay 2 directly instead of using the app for the optimal multi-room experience. You will only need to the app to set up the WBR12 initially. After WBR12 is connected to your network, the app is no longer needed for standard control and streaming. You can keep the app to update firmware, rename device, and troubleshoot.